City : Welcome Station : Work: What's in it for me?
The ultimate goal of this site is to help you improve and develop as a person. For many, the final stage in this is finding a stable job in an area that you are passionate about and that can support you with what you want to do in life. This may seem like a hard task but the benefits are enormous.
So, why should I bother to get a job?
- To get money: you may lose your benefits short term, but getting one job can lead to another and as you work your way up you will earn more.
- To become independent: getting a job can give you a sense of responsibility for your own life.
- To feel better about yourself: Having something to do every day will make you feel so much better about yourself. You will feel satisfied, avoid feeling down from staying indoors every day and will get a boost to your self-esteem.
- To make someone proud: Who are you doing this job hunt for? It may be yourself or it may be someone who cares about you. Either way bear them in mind. You can make them proud of you!
- To make new friends: When you start a job you will find a whole new group of friends. You will be able to meet new people who can help keep you motivated and happy.
There are so many reasons why you should get a job. So what you really need to ask yourself is there really any reason why you shouldn't?